Terms & Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
We accept the following payment options:
PayPal & Direct Deposits/ Transfers
Direct Deposits/Transfers - Our banking details will be supplied upon your order processing.
Please use your invoice number as transaction reference and supply the transaction receipt via email after payment is made.
Note: Please note all funds will need to be cleared in our account before we are able to dispatch the order to you.
Orders are dispatched once payment has been verified /received.
- Most orders are dispatched within 1 to 3 working days from the date we receive your payment.
- If your order is delayed for any reason, we will attempt to contact you via email to advise you of the delay.
You may choose to accept the delay, reselect a different product, or request a refund in full.
- The shipping method is (eg Express Post) is to be worked out from date of dispatch.
Once we have verified payment and prepared your order, it will be dispatched via your chosen shipping method.
If you require URGENT DELIVERY - Please Contact us prior to submitting your order so we can advise you
on how long it will take for your item to be dispatched.
Postage & Handling:
If the stock is available, orders will be dispatched within 1-3 working days upon full payment.
Postage and Handling Fee (Within Australia) $11 including GST per Order.
Depending on the area, we use Fastway Couriers, Standard/Express Post and Australia Registered Post.
Postage and Handling Fee (International) freight charges may vary depending on country of destinations.
A freight estimate will be provided to customers prior to dispatch.
If you have any questions related to your delivery please contact Customer Services.
Delivery & Re-Delivery Charges:
All deliveries are made via Couriers or Australia Post. The choice is at our discretion.
All orders will be sent as receipted deliveries which will require a signature on delivery.
All orders must be signed for.
Items Damaged / Lost During Transit:
We can only guarantee the condition of the goods until they leave our premises.
Whilst we will take all reasonable steps to ensure fragile items are packed safely and securely,
we cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged parcels, once they have left our premises.
In the unfortunate event that you receive a delivery with damaged items, you will need to liaise directly with the
courier or Australia Post.
Happy Me Naturally will not be held liable for any further damages as a result of you receiving a damaged delivery.
Return / Refund Policy:
We do not refund. However, we will happily exchange or issue credit notes under the following conditions:
- Items are faulty, do not meet the description, are unavailable or not fit for its intended purpose (the products purpose, not yours).
- No exchange/return accepted for Sales items.
- No exchange/return accepted for Change of Mind reason.
- A valid receipt (original or copy) must be enclosed for all exchange/return.
- Return of goods must be claimed within 7 days of delivery to you. We will not be responsible for any claims received after that.
- Customers are responsible for the return freight of any returned items unless it is due to an error in supply by us.
- For all returns/claims, regardless of the reason, customers are responsible for the safe packaging of the products.
- Products returned that are damaged in transit, will not be accepted and no credit will be issued.
Any cancellation of orders will result in a loss of deposit and/ or re-stocking fees to the value of 25% of the order.
Copyright:- All content on this website, including images, text and designs are copyright to Happy Me Naturally and oor their
suppliers /respective owners and all rights are reserved.
No content on this site may be copied, manipulated, redistributed, copied or reproduced
in whole or in part, without prior written consent by Happy Me Naturally.
Prices are in Australian Dollars, excluding freight.
Price is revised monthly and is subject to change without notice.